Set in Gerolimenas, the hotel is housed in a restored and extended family corner shop, dating from the 1950s, right next to the well known beach of the village. The hotel consists of three traditional stone towers (a.k.a.”pyrgos”), designed in accordance with the vernacular architecture of Mani and is organized in three split levels. The building features stone walls and wooden floors as the main architectural elements, featured in the 21 tower rooms, most of which overlook the sea and the breathtaking cape of Gerolimenas (Cavo Grosso). All rooms are air conditioned/centrally heated and have free Wi-Fi access, a flat-screen TV and private bathrooms. The ground floor accommodates the common spaces of the hotel: the reception , a business desk, a small reading area (including a small collection of books about the region of Mani) and a lounge bar.
- All areas offer free Wi-Fi access.
- Reception: 24-hour front desk. Hotel check-in after 2:00 pm / check-out before 12:00 pm (midday). Luggage transfer
- Breakfast is served in the adjoining restaurant next to the beach and is served between 08:00 pm – 11:30 pm. Should you wish to have breakfast slightly earlier (07:30 pm – 08:00 pm) please ask the reception desk. Breakfast and meals can also be wrapped for takeaways upon request
- Free tablet is available upon request and availability
- 12-hour room service, secondary cleaning service/change of towels upon request